Programs of Interest
Explore the various emphases our Internship Program offers.
IT Project Manager Intern
This position is responsible for assisting the PMO (Project Management Office) team with project planning and PMO administration. Summary of essential job functions:
- Manage small scope, short-duration projects, including resource assignment, project plans and budget monitoring.
- Assist the Senior PMs with monitoring time accounting, setting up projects in Microsoft Project Online, updating resource assignments, following up with team action items, and updating status reports.
IT Business Analyst Intern
This position is responsible for assisting the Application Services and Business Analysis team with analyzing issues, defining, and documenting requirements, and developing and testing solutions to support business processes for applications. Summary of essential job functions:
- Coordinate with business owners, Information Technology professionals, and software providers on a project basis to deploy new business process improvement projects. This includes gathering functional requirements, creating functional design specifications, unit, and functional testing, coordinating user acceptance testing, and creating support team documentation.
- Troubleshoot functional application issues. Develop and implement solutions in coordination with applications development, business users, third-party support, and other resources.
- Work with business functional teams on configuration changes and design for performance improvement.
IT Quality Assurance Analyst Intern
This position is responsible for assisting the QA team with testing application development solutions. Summary of essential job functions:
- Build test cases and execute functional test scripts to support user story requirements for application development projects.
- Log defects and track resolution activities.
IT Software Development Intern
This position is responsible for assisting the application development team with building applications, testing application code, and documenting final solutions. This position will be responsible for learning software solution delivery and applying those steps to development work for new functionality, enhancement, and support of existing applications. Summary of essential job functions:
- Work with mentors to learn the development and deployment model using a variety of development and operations tools, such as the Atlassian development suite.
IT Desktop Services Intern
This position is responsible for providing day-to-day support of desktop and voice technology on-site in the Greenville, WI facility. Summary of essential job functions:
- Configure computer hardware using standard approved images
- Performs hardware and software installations and upgrades and routine preventative maintenance.
- Applies basic troubleshooting skills to resolve routine incidents and service requests.
IT Infrastructure / Server Intern
This position is responsible for troubleshooting and support work in infrastructure services. Summary of essential job functions:
- Assist with analyzing and troubleshooting multiple platforms that the technology infrastructure oversees and supports.
- Assist with change control, incident response, documentation, and testing changes to servers and software platforms. This includes anticipating, mitigating, identifying, responding to, and resolving issues with the systems and software.
Program Management Intern
This position if responsible for assisting the program management team to manage the intake and delivery of technology solutions. Interns will be placed in Information Technology areas that focus on the following business areas based upon interests, skills, experience & coursework:
- Customer Service
- Marketing and Ecommerce
- Supply Chain
- Corporate Functions – HR, Legal and Finance
- Data Analytics
Summary of essential job functions:
- Work closely with their respective program manager to gather high level requirements and build business cases for proposed technology solutions.
- Manage the project funnel and identify trends in service desk tickets for potential enhancements.