School Specialty is committed to respecting the health and safety of you, your staff, and your students every time we visit. We pledge to follow all current and future CDC and state safety standards, our own guidelines, and your standards as well. Because we understand the well-being of everyone is bigger than just business as usual.
SCHOOL SPECIALTY EMPLOYEES AND THIRD-PARTY INSTALLER/VENDORS PLEDGE TO:
- Check with a contact at your facility to confirm your own guidelines before we visit.
- Self-check our temperature at home prior to visiting a school or district office, and confirm it is below 100.4° per CDC or state requirements.
- Maintain social distancing (minimum of 6 feet).
- Wear a mask that covers our mouth and nose when required by your district or state.
- Wear protective gloves if asked to do so.
- Restrict our movement in your building to essential spaces and designated work assignments.
- Before installation work is performed, submit and receive work schedules from designated Point of Contact or Director of Facilities.
NO SCHOOL SPECIALTY EMPLOYEES OR THIRD-PARTY INSTALLER/VENDORS WILL VISIT ANY SCHOOL OR DISTRICT OFFICE IF THEY HAVE EXPERIENCED:
- Close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days, or with anyone now being screened or in quarantine.
- Fever or a feverish feeling within at least 72 hours.
- Any respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath (other than ordinary seasonal allergies).
- Any chills or new muscle aches (other than from strenuous activity).
- Any change in the sense of taste or smell.
Please contact your School Specialty sales or customer care representative if you have specific questions or concerns. Thank you again for your continued support.
Ryan M. Bohr
Chief Operating Officer